Periodontics is the branch of dentistry that focuses on the detection and treatment of all stages of gum disease. For more information, here are a few tips about periodontics:
– Indications of periodontal disease include excessive swelling, loose teeth, bleeding gums, and gums retreating from the teeth.
– Periodontists treat all branches of gum disease, including gingivitis.
– Periodontists are also proficient at treating dental implants, including their installations and repair.
– One usual side effect that often occurs in conjunction with periodontal disease is halitosis, also recognized as bad breath.
– Periodontics is an outlet of dental specialists that focus entirely on the periodontal disease commonly recognized as gum disease.
– Periodontists receive a supplemental three years of advanced study beyond normal dental school.
– Periodontics consists of root surface cleaning, bone tissue reversal, root surface debridement.
If you are showing signs of dental damage that requires periodontics therapy, come visit Periodontal Consultants for treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. Ali M Arastu and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, we can repair your smile. To schedule an appointment, call us at 215-463-6677. Come in and become a success story with a whiter, brighter smile today!